Learn – Connect – Lead!
Enjoy an intensive, interactive, and experiential series, put on by Third Sector Innovations and Strategic by Nature. Designed to help you be successful in your Executive Director position. Cohort participants will work through thoughtful curriculum designed/presented by dynamic and experienced leaders in organizational development and nonprofit excellence, and gain insight and knowledge from other seasoned experts in the field.
Expect to achieve the following by the end of the five sessions:
- Establish a cohort of peers to provide ongoing support/advice as you advance in your leadership career
- Self-assess, understand and gain knowledge on the core competencies (hard and soft skills) of a nonprofit leader
- Gain valuable experience/exposure to approaches, tools, and resources addressing leadership, organization/prioritization, culture, facilitation, problem solving, and decision making.
Primary course topics include:
- Board of Directors and Governance
- Strategic Planning and Program Management
- Budgeting and Fiscal Management
- Staffing, Personnel Management, and Supervision
- Evaluation and Data Systems
- Fundraising, Partnerships, and Outreach
Five full-day sessions, materials and lunch/snacks: $750
(All Fridays, 8:30-4:30 pm)
February 7 – February 28 – March 27 – April 17 – May 8
Grand Junction, CO
To sign up (or for more information):
Illene Roggensack (970) 314-3970, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Beaugh (630) 854-5129, email@example.com
This series will most benefit current and prospective Executive Directors for small and mid-sized organizations.