Rocky Mountain Health Foundation anticipates distributing $1.5M in general operating and program grants to nonprofit organizations who have both programmatic services and personnel residing in one of the 22 Western Slope counties.
Upcoming deadlines for 2020:
January 10 and July 2
Grants will be awarded to organizations and programs that address basic needs, access to and affordability of healthcare, and community-based health projects.
Click here to apply. In preparing to apply, we encourage nonprofit organizations to use these resources:
- Check out guidelines and funding priorities
- Review the list of funded projects
- Connect with us! While it’s not mandatory, it may be useful for organizations to have a conversation around funding ideas and seek feedback before beginning the application process. Schedule an appointment here!
- Download the application template in Word to get started.
- Submit applications through the online grant management platform (it’s the mandatory format)
- Watch the “How to Apply for a Grant” recording or join us live on Tues. 12/10 at 2:30pm.
- Have budget questions? Join us live on Thurs. 12/12 at 11am.
- Sign up for updates from our RMHF.
We are proud to focus on improving the health of our Western Slope residents. Supporting health-related programs for vulnerable populations ensures better health, better care, and healthier communities. For each funding cycle, RMHF’s Grant Committee reviews, selects grantees, and makes funding recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval.
Prospective grant applicants may make inquiries to Kim Lewis, Program Officer, at (970) 697-1038 or email@example.com or Stephanie Self, Grant Manager, at (970) 697-1023, firstname.lastname@example.org