- This event has passed.
How to Avoid Fundraising’s Quiet Killer: Donor Attrition
February 12, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Colorado Nonprofit Association Webinar: Hosted at WCCF
Presenter: Jay Wilkinson, Firespring
In this session Jay will help us learn how to step off of the donor acquisition treadmill and start revving up donor retention. 7 out of 10 donors give only once, but this doesn’t have to be your reality. Jay will help us understand how a 10% increase in donor retention will more than double the lifetime value of a donor and minimize our reliance on producing constant appeals for new donors.
Jay is ready to teach you:
• How to establish a powerful and engaging web presence that retains donors.
• 5 donor metrics every nonprofit should measure.
• Why donors leave and what to do about it.
• 6 key drivers that retain donors.
• The 5 essential features of an effective donor database.
• Methods for creating repeat donors.
You won’t want to miss this engaging and informative session led by Jay Wilkinson, one of America’s top-rated speakers, on the topics of nonprofit management, donor retention, marketing and online fundraising.
Space is limited. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org