Recent News from WCCF…
The air was filled with anticipation the night of Nov. 15 at the Blue Sage Center for the Arts in Paonia as 10 local non-profit representatives shared their organization’s vision and goals prior to receiving a portion of the $34,375 grant money from the West Elk...
The newly formed Bray Cares Foundation gave out its first grant awards last week, doling out $20,500. The foundation was created earlier this year as a way for Bray Real Estate to help address housing-related needs in the Grand Valley. Six local organizations were...
The Mt. Callahan Community Fund was established in 2002, by local community leaders to benefit the people in communities from Parachute to Battlement Mesa. WHO IS ELIGIBLE Qualified organizations are invited to apply to the Mt. Callahan Community Fund. Applicants...
Recent Enews Publications
- December 2019 – Wrapping up a Great Year
- November 2019 – Regional Impact
- September 2019 – Back to School
- July 2019 – Tillie Bishop Memorial
WCCF Annual Reports
Archived Newsletters 2019
Archived Newsletters 2018
- December 2018 – Regional Impact
- November 2018 – Supporting Our Veterans
- September 2018 – Back to School
- August 2018 – Alleviating Child Hunger in our Region
- June 2018 – Let’s End Hunger
- June 2018 -Scholarships
- May 2018 – Summer Projects
- March 2018 – Nonprofit Endowments
- February 2018 – 2017 Year in Review
Archived Newsletters 2017
Archived Newsletters 2016
Archived Newsletters 2015
Archived Newsletters 2014
Sign up for our Newsletter
Get news and information about WCCF delivered right to your inbox.