Recent News from WCCF…
The Western Colorado Community Foundation (WCCF) in partnership with the Bray Cares Foundation is pleased to announce a new grant opportunity to address housing related needs in our community. The Bray Cares Foundation application process will open on August 1, 2019...
Funding Available for Organizations Serving Veterans in Mesa and Delta Counties The Western Colorado Community Foundation (WCCF) in partnership with the Trutta Fund to Support Veterans is pleased to announce a new grant opportunity to address the needs of veterans and...
Long-time community leader Tillie Bishop passed away last month at the age of 86. Many hundreds of people attended a memorial service for Tillie, hosted by CMU, on June 25th. Appropriate tribute was paid to his many legislative accomplishments and his huge commitment...
Recent Enews Publications
- September 2019 – Back to School
- July 2019 – Tillie Bishop Memorial
- June 2019 – Celebrating Milestone Birthdays
- May 2019 – Spring Updates
- February 2019 – Year in Review
WCCF Annual Reports
Archived Newsletters 2018
- December 2018 – Regional Impact
- November 2018 – Supporting Our Veterans
- September 2018 – Back to School
- August 2018 – Alleviating Child Hunger in our Region
- June 2018 – Let’s End Hunger
- June 2018 -Scholarships
- May 2018 – Summer Projects
- March 2018 – Nonprofit Endowments
- February 2018 – 2017 Year in Review
Archived Newsletters 2017
Archived Newsletters 2016
Archived Newsletters 2015
Archived Newsletters 2014
Sign up for our Newsletter
Get news and information about WCCF delivered right to your inbox.