Recent News from WCCF…
The Western Colorado Community Foundation understands the immediate and developing needs in our communities due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the lingering impacts it will have, long after the health crisis is over. We want our neighbors and community members to know...
Many of our friends and neighbors are finding themselves out of work due to the COVID-19 crisis. Local food pantries are seeing a huge increase in the demand for food, while at the same time having to reorganize their operations to drive-through and mobile delivery in...
WCCF is working with the City of Grand Junction to establish a #GJStrong Fund to provide grants to nonprofits providing for the basic needs of food and shelter to those people impacted by the COVID-19 virus. Details about how to apply are coming soon.
Recent Enews Publications
- February 2020 – Year in Review
- December 2019 – Wrapping up a Great Year
- November 2019 – Regional Impact
- September 2019 – Back to School
WCCF Annual Reports
Archived Newsletters 2019
Archived Newsletters 2018
- December 2018 – Regional Impact
- November 2018 – Supporting Our Veterans
- September 2018 – Back to School
- August 2018 – Alleviating Child Hunger in our Region
- June 2018 – Let’s End Hunger
- June 2018 -Scholarships
- May 2018 – Summer Projects
- March 2018 – Nonprofit Endowments
- February 2018 – 2017 Year in Review
Archived Newsletters 2017
Archived Newsletters 2016
Archived Newsletters 2015
Archived Newsletters 2014
Sign up for our Newsletter
Get news and information about WCCF delivered right to your inbox.