Recent News from WCCF…
The Western Colorado Community Foundation is responding directly to emerging needs across our region through grants to our nonprofit partners to address hunger, shelter and other basic needs. Below is list of state and local funding resources that are helping to...
Soon, many households will receive a check from the IRS to lessen the impact of COVID-19 on our lives. Some are financially secure, and home is a safe place. That’s not the reality for others, and that’s why we’re encouraging those who can to donate their payment to...
The Western Colorado Community Foundation understands the immediate and developing needs in our communities due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the lingering impacts it will have, long after the health crisis is over. We want our neighbors and community members to know...
Recent Enews Publications
- May 2020 – Belated but Important News
- April 2020 – COVID-19 Emergency Response
- February 2020 – Year in Review
- December 2019 – Wrapping up a Great Year
WCCF Annual Reports
Archived Newsletters 2019
Archived Newsletters 2018
- December 2018 – Regional Impact
- November 2018 – Supporting Our Veterans
- September 2018 – Back to School
- August 2018 – Alleviating Child Hunger in our Region
- June 2018 – Let’s End Hunger
- June 2018 -Scholarships
- May 2018 – Summer Projects
- March 2018 – Nonprofit Endowments
- February 2018 – 2017 Year in Review
Archived Newsletters 2017
Archived Newsletters 2016
Archived Newsletters 2015
Archived Newsletters 2014
Sign up for our Newsletter
Get news and information about WCCF delivered right to your inbox.