Brownson Memorial FundA Donor Advised Field of Interest Fund, Funding Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
Application Deadline: June 30th.
- Applicants will be invited to give a brief oral presentation to the Advisory Committee in late August.
- Funds can only be granted to projects that address the problems of Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, other Substance Abuse and/or their related problems.
- Grants are limited to programs in Mesa County.
- The Brownson Memorial Fund is a small foundation and is unable to fund large requests.
- For further assistance, please call Gus Brownson, Committee Contact, at (970)-245-8306 or Tedi Gillespie, Director of Grants and Community Outreach.
Please fill out the form below or if you would prefer to print and mail the application, Brownson Application and mail to:
Western Colorado Community Foundation
Brownson Memorial Fund
PO Box 4334
Grand Junction, CO 81502